Friday, April 20, 2012

Hemp uses, information facts

It has been a while since I blogged here.  I apologize for the delay in posting if any one was following me.  I got my Canadian MMJ License last March; Way cool, but I have seen no advantage to having it yet...  I have been researching  Marijuana (AKA Cannabis-Hemp) and Blogging at a new blog under the handle "BCBud" while attempting to set up  Happyman's Hemp ShopI also Blog for my local  CARP Chapter this year (2012)  but so far I have not tried to influence Marijuana talk and Industrial Hemp is legal in Canada, needing no advocacy help

Do you know that medicinal quality Hemp (AKA what you know as Marijuana) are simply industrial females who are allowed to flower when separated from the males.  To truly know Mary Jane, you have to get to know her whole family and what Hemp's true purpose on this planet is.  Be well and use Cannabis for way more than it's medicinal / recreational uses for total health!Enjoy the read below and please comment!!!

Hemp uses, information facts

No comments:

Post a Comment